JH Web Marketing began in 2003 as JH Writing & Marketing Services, and focused initially on copywriting. It soon became clear that clients needed a single source for both copy and design of their marketing communications, both online and offline.
Today, dozens of clients rely on JH Web Marketing (JHWM) for copy, design, hosting, and maintenance of their web sites and other online programs. Just as important, when they need good advice on a marketing issue or idea, they know they can get it quickly by calling or an e-mailing me.
These clients recognize that on today’s increasingly social web, relationships are the key to long-term success. It’s pretty simple, really:
- People tend to buy from companies they trust
- The more they trust your company, the less they tend to price-shop
- Strong trust in your company leads them to recommend you to others
About my marketing background: 10 years in account management at direct-marketing firms such as Hill Holliday, Brann Blau and Coolsavings.com, plus six more years in corporate marketing at Ameritech, AT&T Broadband, and McDonald’s. Always enjoyed the creative-strategy and campaign-management aspects of marketing the most.
Direct marketing is the core of my background: I thrive on helping clients achieve measurable results and build customer loyalty, both online and off. And thanks to my agency experience, I also know the importance of brand-building, and the concepts and process behind it.
My services are built on a few simple ideas:
- Write and design to the consumer’s mindset
- Sell by informing, educating, and entertaining the audience
- Be quick, candid, and competitively priced
- Deliver a higher level of service than clients expect
Bachelor of Arts, Northwestern University
Software Competencies (partial list):
- WordPress content-management platform
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, other programs)
- Microsoft Office Professional Suite
The LeaderShop (formerly CEP Youth Leadership): Board Member